In 1950 completed the Kiev Electromechanical Technical School. From 1953-1956 he commanded a unit at the Kharkov military communications school. In 1961 he completed the higher aviation-engineering course in Kiev, and from 1961-1969 was Deputy to the Commander of Training of at tracking station NIP-13 GUKOS. From 1969-1972 he was Deputy for Training at NIP-13, and then from 1973-1982 Commander of tracking station NIP-10 at Simferopol. From 1982 he was Deputy Chief GNITs KS. He retired in 1989.