JPL proposed the following agenda items:
- LEM requirements and specifications on a Surveyor deployed transponder.
- MSC planned active and passive landing aids study program.
- Landing aids capabilities under consideration by the Surveyor study:
- Active RE device.
- Passive RF device - corner reflector or other.
- Visual markers - visible during terminal phase and landing only; visible during terminal phase and landing as well as from lunar orbit; or visible during terminal phase and landing from lunar orbit as well as photographically from the unmanned Lunar Orbiter.
- Landing aids lifetime and checkout problems.
- LEM-Surveyor mission interface problems.
MSC personnel would present a summary of results to date on the first two items and JPL personnel would present similar results on items three and four.